Your code so far

function convertToInteger(str) {
  var str = parseInt("056");
  var str = parseInt("077");
  var str = parseInt("JamesBond");
}

convertToInteger("56");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/use-the-parseint-function

The challenge is to give the function a string “56”. Transform the string into an integer and return it back.

1 Like

Oh…I got it now…Thanks so much

1 Like

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

If you want to compare your solution to others, use the Get a hint button on the challenge and there are alternative solutions you can compare yours to. Also, you can probably search older posts using the forum search feature or google the challenge name and find more there.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Thank you for understanding.