I need help with arrays in Javascript

Hi, i will programm monopoly the var caselle are the place in monopoly but this is not the important part of the problem… i will use the func muovi() for the movment of G1,G2,G3,G4… i did everything but i have the problem that if i will print the array somma with the position of array with the function dadi() i will recive undefined in console… i can’t speak english and it can you see… i wish that you can understend this…

var caselle = ["Via", "vicolo corto", "probabilità", "vicolo stretto", "tassa matrimoniale", "stazione sud", "Bastoni Gran sasso", "Imprevisti", "Viale Monterosa", "Viale vesuvio", "Prigione/Transito", "Via Accademia", "Piazza Elettrica", "Corso Ateneo", "Piazza Università", "Stazione Ovest", "Via Verdi", "Probabilità", "Corso Raffaello", "Piazza Dante", "Parcheggio Gratuito", "Via Marco Polo", "Imprevisti", "Corso magellano", "Largo Colombo", "Stazione Nord", "Viale Costantiono", "Viale Traiano", "Società Acqua Potabile", "Piazza Giulio Cesare", "Prigione Diretta", "Via Roma", "Corso Impero", "Probabilità", "Largo Augusto",
"Stazione Est", "Imprevisti", "Viale dei Giardini", "Tassa di Lusso", "Parco della Vittoria"];
var giocatore1 = 'G1'
var giocatore1 = 'G2'
var giocatore1 = 'G3'
var giocatore1 = 'G4'
var posizioneDefault = caselle.length[0];
var posizioneDopoTiro1 = caselle.length[0];
var posizioneDopoTiro2 = caselle.length[0];
var posizioneDopoTiro3 = caselle.length[0];
var posizioneDopoTiro4 = caselle.length[0];
function Dadi(min, max) {
    min = Math.ceil(2);
    max = Math.floor(12);