I tried everything and the h2 element is blue,still not accepting the run test?!

Tell us what’s happening:
The h2 element is blue and still the code run test is not working!!

Your code so far

<style>
h2 {color: #0000ff;}
</style>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:76.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/76.0.

Challenge: Use CSS Selectors to Style Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hello!

It looks like you are running a dark mode extension - if that is the case, you will need to disable it to pass this test.

If that does not work, switch from Firefox to Chrome and try again.

3 Likes

Thanks m8,done I switched to chrome normal mode,for Firefox there was some prblm so I switched to chrome.
Thanks for responding !!

1 Like

Aboslutely! I recommend using Chrome going forward, as it is the officially supported browser for FCC.

freeCodeCamp has a dark theme. If you use browser extensions that change the appearance of websites, then you need to turn those extensions off whenever you use that browser for web development because what you see with it on is not what your users will see. Also, you won’t pass freeCodeCamp tests because it changes the CSS after you write it.

freeCodeCamp should work on the most recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and Safari. It’s the extension, not the browser.

If you want dark mode on FCC, FCC already have its own dark mode on the forums and the learn.
Forums:

Learn Section: