.red-text {
    color: red;
  }
  h1 {
    font-size: 16px;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p pur jump eat the grass rip the counch scratch sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

At the last line, <p should be <p>.

You should also use this text exactly:

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

After that it’s just setting the font size of p to 16px.

it says that i need to add addtional kitty ispum text but i dont see any addtional tex to add ex cept for the addtional paragraph which i added and is correct

It’s in the instructions:

And it seems it doesn’t have to be this exact text, but just to be sure, use this.

ive got everthing correct except where its requesting me to add addtional text to the first paragraph i see none provided . that is if im understanding it properly

Can you post your code so far?

Nothing in the tests mention adding text to the first paragraph. What’s mentioned is using the provided text for the (second) paragraph

It says your paragraph should contain a few key words of your kitty impsum text

And so your second paragraph should contain the first few words of the provided kitty ipsum text.

I’ll be going to sleep now, so I won’t reply for the next few hours. You can do it :slight_smile: :+1: