I want your feedback

This is my 3. project. Is it good?
https://codepen.io/sayin47/pen/RwGmodJ

It looks awesome.
Not much of experienced developer myself but for my eyes, I’d suggest you make equal dimensions for your cards at the bottom, add a bit of margin and also add some margin in your navigation.

1 Like

Your page looks good @sayinmehmet47. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • For instance links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
      • You don’t want to rely on the cascading to change property: value; pairs. Get rid of the ones on top that are being overwritten.
    • (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • Someone using the keyboard to navigate your page will have a hard time seeing the focus indicator.
    • You could make the focus more visible or use the same effect for focus as you do when hovering.
  • Center the text on your submit input

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.