I would appreciate if anyone can help me get throug with project 2 of htlm and css

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; SM-G720N0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

Yes we are here to help you if you get stuck somewhere just tell us what you are trying to do and what is not working. Or if there is any confusion about the instructions given in the challenge. Just let us know exactly what is the problem.

Welcome to the forums @kabineh.

If you’re having a problem then post a link to your pen and describe what the problem is so someone can help.

Make sure you have the test script (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>) in your code.
If the problem that you’re having is because one or more of the tests is failing be sure to click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

@kabineh Can you link your Code Pen? That makes it much easier to help. Also, asking a specific question instead of just saying “please help me with such and such”.

1 Like