Iframe youtube video not working. Could it be chrome issue?

Tell us what’s happening:
So inside of an iframe tag, I have linked a youtube using src = ‘…’ , but when I load in the page, the video doesn’t load and my browser says that " www.youtube.com refused to connect.". I’m assuming that this might be a chrome-specific issue, since I’ve heard that they’ve created some policies restricting these links, but I’m not 100% sure what it could be. Does anyone else know how to prevent this issue?

EDIT: I’ve just tried to link the original project youtube link and that also doesn’t work. I’m going to assume that this is just a browser-compatibility issue, but any advice will be taken note of!

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

For iframes you should use embed link:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dQw4w9WgXcQ"></iframe>
1 Like

@OmiZ_101 Videos from Youtube should work in Chrome. However, you have to use the correct link. When you find the video on Youtube that you want to use, click on share and then click embed. There should be a block of code that appears. If you use that, then the video will show on your page that you are creating.

1 Like