Im getting closer but still missing something .I tried adding the period at color and thats not good need help thanks

Im getting closer but still missing something .I tried adding the period at color and thats not good need help thanks
0.0 0

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<style>
  h2 {
   color: red;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

Missing one thing and i cant figure it out lol

I think you need to target the class of the html element, not the tag to solve the problem.

So in style brackets I suggest instead of h2 you target the class of that h2 element.

I am not writing the full solution on intentionally :slight_smile: If you need more help I am here

Close! Now instead of selecting all <h2> elements, target the red-text class. When selecting class names, make sure to put a dot before the name.

I have the color between the style tags i dont know what im missing

You should apply the color to the red-text class, not to the h2. Now since red-text is a class name, you should attach a dot right before it. It is CSS’s way of knowing that you are selecting a class.