let c = 12;
a = a + 12;
b = 9 + b;
c = c + 7;
a += 12;
b += 9;
c += 3;

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.69 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Compound Assignment With Augmented Addition

Link to the challenge:

pls write down the codes i aint getting better from the others help, so pls type down the codes

a += 12;
b += 9;
c +=7;

this is the correct answer to that exercise. Change the code that is bellow the javascript comment and it will b fine

2 Likes

Hello there,

I have removed your email address from the post. These forums are frequented by bots looking for such information, and will almost certainly spam any email crawled.

If you want to receive emails from this forum, you can go to your account settings and enable email notifications which will notify you when someone replies to your topics.

2 Likes

@nnubiacharlesc I have blurred the code.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

It is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

@phucdfx12093 We do not allow for people to just post solutions. That is not how you learn and it is not how we teach. If you need help ask for it but please do not ask that people just post solutions.

If you wanted to learn how to bake a cake and ended up just buying one instead, then sure you would be eating cake, but you wouldn’t have learned to bake one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.