I'm stuck in the last step of the challenge

[https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks]

What is the code lacking?

Please post your code (instead of a picture) and a link to the challenge you are working on. Thanks.

// In your case

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REDACTED

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

Again, we need your code instead of a picture of the code.

But it looks like you are missing some spaces between some of your words.

Why should I remove the print?

I don’t know what you mean.

I’m asking you to post your code instead of a picture of your code so it is easier for us to see what’s happening.

But, again, it looks like you are probably missing spaces between all of your words in your final string.

1 Like

Because of this excerpt.

I’m not sure how else to say it. It is easier for us to read your code rather than trying to read a picture of code.

I edited my post and inserted a link. Is it sufficient?

I am not sure what exactly to say here.

This is a picture:

This is code:

var myNoun = "dog";

Pictures are bad and code is preferred. Please do not post a picture. Please post your actual code instead.

The example puzzled me a bit. My code lacked spaces.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.