I'm stuck on step 6 of Responsive Web Design course

HOW? like, JUST HOW DO YOU DO THIS UOAHSDUSDUOSBd i dont understand the instructions at all someone help me AAAAAAAAAAAAA am i just dumb, i been like trying to do everything dude but nothing’s working

Please post your code and a link to the challenge. Thanks

My code:

<html>
  <body>
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
      <main> 
        <h2>  Cat Photos  </h2>
        <!--  TODO: Add link to cat photos  -->
        <p>  Click here to view more cat photos.  </p>
      </main>
  </body>
</html>
1 Like

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

1 Like

If you restart the step you will see that the h1 and main should be indented the same amount. You’ve accidentally indented main too much and thus it throws off the indentation of the three child elements.

P.S. Do not change anything else about these three lines other than adding the extra spaces before the opening tags. The tests are very picky and adding extra spaces elsewhere may cause you to fail the tests.

2 Likes

done! thank you so much for the suggestion

yay i passed thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.