In "Access Array Data with Indexes" challenge there may be a wrong word

In "Access Array Data with Indexes" challenge there may be a wrong word
0.0 0

I believe it should say “arrays” instead of “strings” there

Where?
Here?

Like strings, arrays use zero-based indexing, so the first element in an array is element 0.

That’s correct. It’s comparing arrays to strings.

Here

Array indexes are written in the same bracket notation that strings use […]

That is a correct statement. What makes you think it is incorrect?

I thought like these are brackets [ ] and those are quotation marks " " and bracket notation would use brackets (instead of quotation marks like the string).

Not understanding what you are trying to say.

Let’s say you have the following array with three elements which are all numbers:

var myArray = [10, 15, 20]

If you want to reference the first element (the value 10), you would need to reference the first index (0) to do so. The following is how you would write that reference:

myArray[0] // 0 is the index of the first element in myArray.

If you want to reference the third element (the value 20), you would need to reference the 3rd index (2). The following is how you would write that reference:

myArray[2] // // 2 is the index of the third element in myArray.

Strings are referenced the same way. Let’s say I have the following string declared:

var myString = "cat";

There are three letters in ‘cat’, so there are 3 indices (0, 1, 2), just as there were in the array example I gave earlier. If I want to reference the letter “a” in “cat” I would write the following:

myString[1] // references the letter "a" in "cat" because 1 represents the index of the 2nd character in "cat".

Fresh thank you!
When I read

… are written in the same bracket notation that strings use

I imagined something like this:
var myString = [cat];
And I was like hey strings use quotation marks not brackets