Indenting a paragraph as a beginner?

How can i indent as a beginner?

I’m not exactly sure I understand what you are asking but check out the CSS text-indent property.

Thanks for your response sure, it’s exactly what am talking about but it didn’t gave any illustration on how to go about it as a beginner. Is there anyway you can help?

There’s no “as a beginner” technique, an expert and the beginner do it the same way. Just telling us you are a beginner does not tell us what information you are lacking.

It’s just a CSS attribute. If you don’t know what that is, then you should learn that. We have a curriculum, there is a link the the upper left of this page.

1 Like

I’m at the Introduction to HTML5 Elements, when it go to the indentation there was no explanation to it that’s why i got confused. Thanks

Right, you’re going to encounter that when you get to the section on CSS. Even if you don’t encounter that lesson specifically, once you see how CSS works, it should make more sense.

where did you met indentation?

if you mean indenting code when you write it, that doesn’t have any meaning in HTML, it’s just to make it easier to read

I have been able to search for it, alight and and press the tab key. :handshake: :handshake:

1 Like

There was a lot of confusion here. That’s one reason why it is good to ask clear, detailed, and specific questions.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.