Instead of current lesson, I get an error message

When I click the “go to curriculum button”, the browser goes to the url of my current challenge, but it says

NOT FOUND
You just hit a route that doesn’t exist… the sadness.

Also, when I go to freecodecamp.org, it knows how many challenges I have completed, but when I go to the coding curriculum, it doesn’t show any checked boxes that indicate I have completed challenges.

This just started. My computer did an update when I turned it on before I went to the site.

It’s trying to take you to an invalid url. This means that a value got cached in your browser while there was a bug related to some internal challenge ids. The next time you complete a challenge that value should get updated and you should be fine.

It’s not showing any checked checkboxes at all? Mine shows the boxes as unchecked for several seconds before checking them. It sounds like something is preventing the re-render when your completed lessons data comes through.

Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.