Is the language configurable?

If the site informs what language the course is in, I missed it. Weirdly, I don’t know javascript at all. I know I should remedy that, but I’m not sure this is the right way to do it. Can I change he language to Python, Java, or maybe even C++?
Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**

function sym(args) {
let outp = []
let eLength = args.len
console.log(eLength)
return args;
}

sym([1, 2, 3], [5, 2, 1, 4]);
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:96.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/96.0

Challenge: Find the Symmetric Difference

Link to the challenge:

It’s all Javascript. There isn’t any other options

Okay thanks. I’ll try a challenge or two and decide if I want to stick around. I don’t know if you have any pull to make this kind of change, but if you do, I think it might be useful to let prospective users know up front what language will be used. I know this is a free service and I appreciate what is being provided here, so please don’t take this the wrong way.

Thanks again for responding so quickly.

You can suggest this on GitHub Issues.

I think currently its assumed that users would start at the top and work their way down, and if you do that, then you’re all set to use Javascript.

The basic syntax for stuff like raw for loops isn’t that different from C, so I think you’d be surprised at how far you can get with just that. Also, if you already know Python, Java, and some C++, then adding Javascript shouldn’t be too bad for you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.