JavaScript jsx question

The javascript Profilelookup question keeps giving me a error referring to using Babel and a jsx file I don’t think we have covered any of this so far am I writing the answer out wrong or do I need to add the Babel compiler to complete this section any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you provide a link to the problem andshow us what code you’ve tried? And in the future, the button Get Help -> Ask for Help in the problem will do that for you.

First of all, when you post code, please just cut and paste it, please don’t take pictures of the code.

But looking at the code I can see right away that the for loop is not correct. It looks like you’re missing an “i” and a “;”.

I will work on my code more I guess the jsx error is because my code is wrong sorry for not not following proper etiquette in the forum, usually I don’t like asking for help it’s better to figure it out on your own, thanks again for your time.

Don’t be sorry, you’re cool, I’m just helping you understand how to make it easier for us to help you. There’s nothing wrong with asking for help.

I’m not sure what you mean by “jsx error”. JSX is specific to React, and this is not React.

Again, if you cut and paste your code (so we don’t have to retype it), we can point you in the right direction.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.