JavaScript : Word Blanks code problem. Not able to pass

Tell us what’s happening:
I am not able to understand why do i keep getting error. I have created the string and have passed all the given variables. Is there a syntax error in my code.

Your code so far
function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
var result = " 'We saw a ’ + myAdjective + ’ ’ + myNoun + ’ , got scared and ’ + myVerb + ’ ’ + myAdverb + ’ . ’ ";
return result;
}
wordBlanks(“dog”, “big”, “ran”, “quickly”);

// Your code below this line
  var result = "'We saw a' + myAdjective + myNoun + ', got scared and ' + myVerb + ' ' + myAdverb + '.' ";

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.139 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks/

You do not need to put " " around your whole sentence, only around the words that you are writing yourself (such as “We saw a”).

You also have a few spaces missing between words!

I did that but i am still not able to pass it.

. This is what i keep getting.

You will need to repost your latest code attempt in a reply, before we can help your further.

Remember, To enter code into a forum post, you must precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

markdown_Forums

// Your code below this line
  var result = 'We saw a ' + myAdjective + ' ' + myNoun + ',  got scared and  ' + myVerb + ' ' + myAdverb + '.';

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");