So I posted last week asking for feedback on my portfolio. Then proceeded too leave out a link to it. So here goes again
It looks decent , but one of the tests fails (no media queries). First, to make it look good on mobile, add
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> to the head tag. For the media query, there are two things that you could do inside there:
- Make the header links all on one page, so you don’t have to scroll horizontally to see them all.
- The projects don’t look good with two on one row on mobile, so that’s another thing to fix.
If you want to test something on mobile, use the following steps to simulate it on Chrome:
- Open up developer tools, by going to three dots in the corner -> more tools -> developer tools.
- Click on the mobile icon beside the arrow, like this:
- Choose a device, and then you’ll see how it looks on mobile.
Hope this helps!
I’d create another professional twitter to link from your portfolio or not link your twitter at all.
I’d make all the projects open up in a new window.
It’s alright but looks way too similar to the example provided in the Portfolio project assignment,
I’d change it up a bit and give it a fresh style.