Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 32

Tell us what’s happening:

I’ve looked it up, I’ve tried to figure out what it’s trying to tell me, I’ve referred to notes I took while doing the Registration Form, and it’s still telling me it’s wrong when I’m certain I’m not getting it wrong, unless there’s something the lessons didn’t cover. What exactly am I missing??

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

<ul class="answers-list">
                <li>
                  <label for="q1-a1">
                    <input type="radio" id="q1-a1" name="answer-one" value="true" />
                    True
                  </label>
                </li>
                <li>
                  <label for="q1-a2">
                    <input type="radio" id="q1-a2" name="answer-two" value="false" />
                    False
                  </label>
                </li>
              </ul>
            </fieldset>
          </div>
          <div class="question-block">
            <p>2</p>
            <fieldset class="question" name="html-question-two">
              <legend>
                A label element nesting an input element is required to have a
                for attribute with the same value as the input's id
              </legend>
              <ul class="answers-list">
                <li>
                  <label for="q2-a1">
                    <input type="radio" id="q2-a1" name="answer-one" value="true" />
                    True
                  </label>
                </li>
                <li>
                  <label for="q2-a2">
                    <input type="radio" id="q2-a2" name="answer-two" value="false" />
                    False
                  </label>
                </li>
              </ul>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 32

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

You are adding a name attribute to the radio buttons, which is what you need to do. But in order to group them together so only one can be selected at a time, you need to give them the same value for the name.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.