Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 54

I am at a loss and have been looking at other responses and hints and feel that I am going backwards.

Instructions: " Give the .formrow elements top margin, and left and right padding. The other padding values should be 0. Then, increase the font size for all input elements."

The hint says:" You should use an input selector to target the input elements."

I thought that is what I have with the “.info input” or “.info>input”, but I am missing something.

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

.formrow {
  padding: 0 1px ;
  margin-top:1px;

}

.info input{
  font-size:14px;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 54

Link to the challenge:

Switch the order for the selector. It should be element.class. So in this case it would be input.info

Hmm, didn’t seem to work for me. I played around with it a bit and I thought the format had to be “.input info” or “.input>info” but switching them around doesn’t seem to be fixing it.

the hint says to use an input selector.
Reminder, that means this:

input {
}

Thank you the tip helped me out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.