Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 66

Hi, :slight_smile:

The code pass, but it doesn’t make effect. The navigation link kept jumping to the
links without smooth scroll.

Clicking on the navigation links should jump the viewport to the relevant section. However, this jumping can be disorienting for some users.

Select all elements, and set the scroll-behavior to smooth.

* {
  scroll-behavior: smooth;
}

I’m Using Microsoft Edge browser Version 107.0.1418.56 (Official build) (64-bit).

Any ideas? Thanks

Link: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz: Step 66 | freeCodeCamp.org

1 Like

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, but I don’t have the Ask for Help button. I think it’s because I finished the challenge. I edited the post with the challenge link.

the button will show up if you try the challenge a few times (3 times) and fail.
It is hidden to discourage people from asking for help prematurely when they haven’t tried to work on the challenge a bit.

Can you clarify if you are testing before or after adding the media rule?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.