Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 67

Hi, I’m not really sure what I’m doing wrong here. I’m supposed to wrap the style rule but it’s not working out for me. This is what I’ve got so far:

@media (prefers-reduced-motion: no-preference) {
selector {
scroll-behavior: smooth;
}
}
}

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

The @media at-rule has a media feature called prefers-reduced-motion to set CSS based on the user's preferences. It can take one of the following values:

reduce
no-preference
@media (feature: value) {
  selector {
    styles
  }
}
Wrap the style rule that sets scroll-behavior: smooth within an @media at-rule with the media feature prefers-reduced-motion having no-preference set as the value.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Accessibility by Building a Quiz - Step 67

Link to the challenge:

the code you were being asked to wrap is this:

* {
  scroll-behavior: smooth;
}

not this:

the media rule needs a certain media feature prefers-reduced-motion having no-preference set as the value

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.