Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

Tell us what’s happening:

Unable to get on gitpod.
Already have a Github account. following the steps listed, i click on start project which takes me to login to gitpod which I do with my GH acc. Next pops up a validation by call page. enter my info and get the error “Error: Error: Phone calls not allowed to the given country”. does that mean I cannot use gitpod without paying for it?

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/126.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

I wonder if it is trying to text you a validation code? Sometimes two factor authentication does that.

1st time user. Setting up gitpod for the first time. No issues with 2FA on other services. Kind of pissed off since the only other option im given is to pay. Can I go throught that section without using gitpod at all? Wasted a whole day of coding over this!!

it looks like someone wrote an article about how to use a local setup for this curriculum here:

1 Like

lifesaver buddy. Going to get on that and will report back here once im up and running… Thanks again!

1 Like