Learn Bash Scripting by Building Five Programs - Finished

I have completed the course but my profiles does not get updated.

How do I need to logout for this to update my profile?

I also have the same issue today @jmhonhart. Any guess @moT01 ?

Sorry for your troubles @jmhonhart @dojoaosantos - there are some troubleshooting steps you should try here. They should work - let us know if they don’t.

@moT01 Thanks for your answer, I have performing almost all the steps quoted in the link that you provided and no one works. The final one is delete the container but i guess that is not the best option, I’ll lost 3 hours of my time and invest again other 3 hours to have done and probably have the same error, please FreeCodecamp provide us a better fix. Can you imagine the amount of students that are in our situation? and the decide no go with your platform? cc @jmhonhart

You should only need to try the steps in the Issues with your progress getting saved area that I linked. I would give them one more try - it should only take a few minutes to try those. It’s possible something else is going wrong, I really feel like that should work though. If it still doesn’t, you could delete the container and start over - I would just move on the next course though. Maybe come back to this one later.

Curious, you are on the 4th course in that section - did the first three get saved?

These courses are more complex than anything we have on the site - sometimes there’s some hiccups. We are continuing to try and improve the user experience.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.