Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 11

Tell us what’s happening:
Hey guys I am stuck on this step I’m supposed to Center the h1 element by setting its text-align property to the value center .
here is my code, how I’m I doing anything wrong?
Your code so far

<style>
      h1 {
        text-align: center;
      }
    </style>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.108 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 11

Link to the challenge:

I edited your post so that the link to the challenge is usable again.

Your solution works from my end. Please try one of the following steps to move forward.

Click on the “Restart Step” button and force a refresh of your page with CTRL-F5 then try to paste the code in again.

or - Try the step in incognito or private mode.

or - Disable any/all extensions that interface with the freeCodeCamp website (such as Dark Mode, Ad Blockers, or Spellcheckers), and set your browser zoom level to 100%. Both of these factors can cause tests to fail erroneously.

or - Ensure your browser is up-to-date or try a different browser.

I hope one of these will work for you.

Having same issue. Here is my code:

h1 { text-align: center; }
1 Like

code is fine as mentioned for the Original Poster. Try to use the steps outlined above to get past the browser issue you are having.

1 Like

Excuse me, but this problem happens to me a lot, although my code is correct, but it keeps giving me the error. Is there a solution for that?

The same problem is facing me in this step.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.