<p>Est. 2020</p>
      <section>
        <h2>Coffee</h2>
      </section>
    </main>
  </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/102.0.0.0

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 11

Link to the challenge:

Well try, dude but need to put right syntax.

h1{
property : value;
}

Hope you understand :blush:

2 Likes

hey dude use this

<style>
        element name{
                   attribute name :attribute value
</style>
dude here text-align attribute is used for align a text according to your design if you want to move the text in the center then you use `text-align:center ` 
if you want to  move your text in the right then you use ` text-align:right`
if you want to  move your text in the left then you use ` text-align:left'
I hope dude you understand this solution 

Hi there, i think it would be helpful
Mod edit: removed solution

Mod edit: removed solution

@phamxuanhoai2910 @Javohir

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

@Phoenix46 @be_happy

Please work on helping the user understand and not give the code to pass the answers. Both of your posts had code that is included in the right solution, but the OP did not have any of that code provided. So, it should not be provided to them. I have edited your posts to remove those parts

1 Like

@Cody_Biggs Sure Sir I will surely improve my answers quality. And will not provide code but hints only.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.