Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 32

Tell us what’s happening:
Hey just ja quastion how can i incloud the class in the p element.
Your code so far

<p class = flavor >French Vanilla</p>
            <p>3.00</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Caramel Macchiato</p>
            <p>3.75</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Pumpkin Spice</p>
            <p>3.50</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Hazelnut</p>
            <p>4.00</p>
          </article>
          <article>
            <p>Mocha</p>
            <p>4.50</p>
          </article>
        </section>
      </main>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/108.0.1462.46

Challenge: Learn Basic CSS by Building a Cafe Menu - Step 32

Link to the challenge:

Hi!
Let’s look back at when you added the class to the menu.

<div class="menu">

And compare it to how you’ve written the class for the p element.

<p class = flavor >French Vanilla</p>

You are missing something that goes around the word flavour to make the class work and have extra spacing.

7 Likes

French Vanilla

i got it but What I don't understand is okay this time it was the whole feet but sometimes it fails because of such small stupid things in HTML as the distance to. Is it normal at the beginning that you make your little stupid mistake or how do you experience it?

Yes, it is totally normal to make lots of little (or big) mistakes learning any coding language.
If you look at the HTML/CSS part of this forum you will see many beginners in coding making mistakes and learning from them. That is how learning works, so keep at it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

prepends the (.) to the beginning of the class example (.class)

I make the same mistakes too

Thank you. It’s working now.

for me am still stuck on it
have try all i could

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

2 Likes