Learn CSS Colors by Building a Set of Colored Markers - Step 5

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
how to create meta element with name attribute to viewport and content attribute to width=device-width.

Your code so far

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
  <meta viewport, width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0>
    <title> Colored Markers</title>
  </head>
  <body>
  </body>
</html>

Your mobile information:

moto g82 5G - Android 12 - Android SDK 31

Challenge: Learn CSS Colors by Building a Set of Colored Markers - Step 5

Link to the challenge:

The directions say

. Give it a name attribute set to viewport and a content attribute set to width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0

Where is your name attribute?

[quote=“Cody_Biggs, post:2, topic:618419, full:true”]
The directions say

. Give it a name attribute set to viewport and a content attribute set to width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0
sir these are the instructions:

You can have multiple self-closing meta elements on a web page. Each element adds information about the page that cannot be expressed by other HTML elements.meta element within the Add another self-closing metahead. Give it a name attribute set to viewport and a content attribute set to so your page looks the same on all devices.width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0

Those are the instructions and if you look further down in that text you will notice that I posted exactly what you need to do pass the challenge which are the directions of what you need to do. As I also pointed out to you is that you do not have a name attribute which is required as the directions say.

Do you know how to make a name attribute? If not I can help you

i dont know please say

Same way how you did the other. See how you set the width, and initial-scale? Its done the same way except you use the word name. Then viewport is the value of your name attribute

Also you need to add “ “ around everything that comes after each equal sign in your meta tag.

Also just noticed you do not have the content attribute. Read the directions carefully to make sure you have everything you need

This will help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.