Learn CSS Colors by Building a Set of Colored Markers - Step 78

Tell us what’s happening:

Create a new rule to target both the cap and sleeve classes, and set display to inline-block , but i keep having error, what 's wrong on my code…
of course i talk to my friend google for a long time…

**Your code so far**
.cap.sleeve { 
display: inline-block; 
}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn CSS Colors by Building a Set of Colored Markers - Step 78

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hint

You should use a class selector to target both the cap and sleeve classes.

If i am not mistaken i declare the both clasees right…

I had this issue and everything told me I was doing it right however I thought let me add a comma between cap and sleeve and it’s worked. so should look like below…

Mod edit: solution redacted

7 Likes

this is weird, because , when you look at how to put a multiple selector it isn’t like that ?
it worked but we must find why before to close the subject thanks…

According to Mozilla Developer Network, the syntax(comma) of selecting multiple classes which are not related together.
If “sleeve” class was nested in “cap” class than the syntax of selector would have been different.

ooohhh my jesus just know have laughed at my self. its all about being so kin small things while coding

1 Like

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

ok for anyone that might be having an issue in the future it is set up like this mod edit: solution redacted

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.