Learn CSS Transforms by Building a Penguin - Step 75

Tell us what’s happening:
Apparently, setting the weight of the heart emoji actually does something. I really can’t see how it does.
Bold:
Normal:
Where’s the difference, or is it so tiny it’s impossible for a tired person at 9pm to notice?

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/107.0.1418.52

Challenge: Learn CSS Transforms by Building a Penguin - Step 75

Link to the challenge:

look at the outline of it and the letters CSS. They are darker. (darker outline on the heart as if you traced it with a slightly darker black pen)

1 Like

I can barely notice, I don’t know if that is my mind playing tricks on me though. It’s barely discernable, to the point it doesn’t really make sense for that to happen: would it vary with browser?

it is fine that you don’t notice it. It would probably be more discernable if you had bigger images and also if you had some sensitivity to design (artists notice the smallest stuff I think).

1 Like

I guess staring at a computer screen for over 6 hours each day isn’t exactly good for my eyes. Maybe staring at a wacom tablet would be better :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.