Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 12

here is the problem Step 12
In the previous step you turned the words link to cat pictures into a link by placing them between opening and closing anchor (a) tags. You can do the same to words inside of an element, such as a p element.

In the text of your p element, turn the words cat photos into a link to https://freecatphotoapp.com by adding opening and closing anchor (a) tags around these words.

here is my solution

See more cat photos in our gallery.

what did I get wrong pls

It’s tough to tell without being able to see your actual HTML. To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key. You may also be able to use Ctrl+e to automatically give you the triple back ticks while you are typing in the this editor and the cursor is on a line by itself. Alternatively, with the cursor on a line by itself, you can use the </> button above the editor to add the triple back ticks.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.