Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 12

Hello @jwilkins.oboe I tried for many times but there is still showing an error.

@HarshilSoni you didnt turn that text into a link.

below you have link to cat pictures, but your text cat photos is currently not leading to another page.

Hello @diomed I did converted Cat Photos into link. Still there is showing error that either fix href or typo error

Can you please help me with the code ?

@anon86258595 @code1.11 Same thing happening with me

complete your a tag with given link.
<a href=" ">cat photos</a>
complete this in p tag

Thanks. The words Cat Photos converted successfully in link but showing same error as mentioned above in screenshot

Please share your code

share your code please

<p>See more <a href=" ">cat photos</a> in our gallery.</p>
      <a href="https://freecatphotoapp.com">link to cat pictures</a>

refresh your site and try again

@HarshilSoni I have taken your post a long with the replies you got and put them in a new topic. In the future please do not use another users topic for help with your challenge. Its not fair to the other user who asked for help, and has their topic hijacked.

If you do not know how to make a new topic for the challenge you are on then you can follow these steps

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Hi @Cody_Biggs Thanks for this. However, How can I find Ask for help on the learning page tutorials?
I only have one option of reset

Can you please share a screenshot with details. So in future I will not post directly my queries

Thanks

Have you tried submitting the challenge three times?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.