Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 2

If you select the Indoor radio button and submit the form, the form data for the button is based on its name and value attributes. Since your radio buttons do not have a value attribute, the form data will include indoor-outdoor=on, which is not useful when you have multiple buttons.

Add a value attribute to both radio buttons. For convenience, set the button’s value attribute to the same value as its id attribute.

Am having issue with this stage… I just dont understand it

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Am new to this forum! where do i see the Ask for Help button?

If you select the Indoor radio button and submit the form, the form data for the button is based on its name and value attributes. Since your radio buttons do not have a value attribute, the form data will include indoor-outdoor=on, which is not useful when you have multiple buttons.

Add a value attribute to both radio buttons. For convenience, set the button’s value attribute to the same value as its id attribute.

Indoor
Outdoor

Am having problem with this challenge, Can anyone please help me with

please click the Ask for Help button in your challenge.
This will create a new topic with your code and a link to the challenge and you can also type your question there too.

The button will appear if you attempt the challenge 3 times and fail.

<label><input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor"> Indoor</label>
      <label><input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor"> Outdoor</label>

Am having issues with this challenge, can anyone please help me out?

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.