Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 36

Hey, I’m on step 36 Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App. I,m pretty sure I have the code correct but it still says it’s wrong. The hint it gives is " Your form element should have an
action attribute with the value https://freecatphotoapp.com/submit-cat-photo." Not really sure how to fix it, please help.

hi , welcome to te forum.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Same thing happened to me. Did you figure it out?

1 Like

Here’s the answer, just add the carrots and you’re good

Mod edit: solution redacted

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

I am stuck here as well.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.