Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 44

hello everyone, i’m stuck at step 44 it says to add a radio button i have tried adding radio button butit says syntex error… do i need to keep both input types like "<input type=“text” & <input type="radio"Indoor ? please can someone let me clear my understanding.
Thank you

It’s easier to get help if your actual code rather than a screenshot. It’s also useful to have a direct link to the challenge you’re stuck on.
When you’ve submitted incorrect code three times, a help icon will appear. Click the icon and you will create a forum post which includes your code and a link to the challenge.

1 Like

i’m sorry. ok here is the Link

and here is my code

<input type="radio" name="Indoor" name="catphotourl" placeholder="cat photo URL" required>

Thank you

Sorry, I mean all of your code, so that we can see what you’re trying to do, in the context of the code around it.

I’m unable to paste full code i get this message “An error occurred: Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post.” can you please have a look at the above link
Thank you

i actually want to add a radio button with an option “Indoor”

You’re asked to create a new input of type radio, directly before your existing input of type text. I don’t know if you’ve done that, because I can’t see your existing code.

The given example of how to create a radio button with text (option) is:

<input type="radio"> cat

Your radio button should have the same syntax but different text (i.e. not ‘cat’).

1 Like

Got it.
Thank you So Much

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.