Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 56

Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 56
here is my code ‘_(* , )_/’ but have not passed yet.
Loving
'_(
, *)_/’

Mod.

Please post your actual code instead of a picture. Thanks

2 Likes

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

use this this will pass

what you have shown is actually not correct even though it appears to pass.
Please do not share solutions on the forum in future.
All that does is derail others who are trying to learn a new skill.
I appreciate your generosity of spirit though.
Thanks for understanding.

5 Likes

the ‘for’ attribute needs to be inside the label ‘element’. Right now you have it written as two separate elements.

1 Like

you didnt’t assign any value to the for attribute.The way you specified for attribute is also wrong it needs to be inside the label element.The for attribute should be made equal to the id of the inputs element.

3 Likes

You have to make sure that the ‘for’ is inside the ‘label’ element. And the value inside the ‘for’ is equal to the ‘id’ value/attribute of the ‘input’ element.

3 Likes

‘’‘ ’‘’

im also having difficulty with this one, does the second input element need to be applied, i tried the label attribute like this for=“loving” also with no prevail

1 Like

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Mod edit: solution redacted
This is what I got. Took me soo damn long to figure it out.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am glad you figured this out but you should know it is not our policy to post solutions when someone is asking for help. We believe this circumvents the learning process and makes for bad learning outcomes in most cases.

Thanks for your understanding.