Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 64

No Copyright - freeCodeCamp.org freeCodeCamp.org

**thé problem is : After nesting the anchor (a ) element, the only p element content visible in the browser should be No Copyright - freeCodeCamp.org .
how??

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 64
Link to the challenge:

2 Likes

Please copy the full code from the top to the bottom and post it here.

Remember to include three backticks above and below the code so that it is readable on the forum.

```
Three backticks above and below the code
```

1 Like

I see the problem. The directions are not intuitive.

The solution must include the text “No Copyright -” and it must include the link as described in the directions.

2 Likes

Please don’t post direct solution. Kindly Delete this post.

1 Like

Oops, edited. thanks.

2 Likes
   <a href ="https://www.freecodecamp.org/">No Copyright - FreeCodeCamp.org</a>

I have the same problem

1 Like

I tried a lot of ways bur don’t know what is the problem
Your anchor (a ) element should have an href attribute with the value https://www.freecodecamp.org . You may have omitted the attribute/value, or have a typo.

1 Like

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank You ))) I got it

1 Like

please tell me how i have the same problem i tried so many ways but can’t get it

1 Like

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

you must nest only website link in anchor element, dont nest “No Copyright” text in anchor , nest just website link in anchor element

1 Like

I hope they reword the instructions on this step. I would never have figured it out if not for this thread. Thank you everyone.

1 Like

The step has received a recent update that should be landing soon.

1 Like

Here, the correct answer to whomsoever it concern just focus only on “freeCodeCamp.org” to make link you might be taking whole values!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.