Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 10

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
it asks me to input 2 different colors how?

Gfohe
Jkg

**Your code so far**
![Screenshot 2022-08-14 181719|502x500](upload://pnA6jQY6Law5TdkIvUan4qJzsGZ.png)

/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>Registration Form</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
</head>
<body>
  <h1>Registration Form</h1>
  <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
</body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
width: 100%;
height: 100vh;
margin: 0;
background-color: #1B1B32
}
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 10

Link to the challenge:

Please describe the issue.

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

hello. Yes it is a good to always describe information of what is the problem. if you do this, it is more helpful also if the information of what is said in the error not passing description. I can help you out right now. it says in the css to add a background -color. It also says to add the color. you only have added background color to css. go read it again.

sorry i just edited it.

thank you for both your advise and answer

No problem. Also you can search the answer with the search bar on the forum top right area next to your profile

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.