<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8, }" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 22

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

I think the problem for this is in your “password” its “minimum length” you had it the first time when giving us the question ’ don’t erase minlength sorry for my trash explanation, I’m only good at giving the answer really sorry but hope this helps

1 Like

Hi there
I did exactly what you said yet won’t go through
type=“password” minlength=“8” pattern=“[a-z0-5]{8, }” required />

This looks correct.
Try to reset the step and force a reload using CTRL-F5 then paste the pattern attribute in again. (Also make sure you are using and english language keyboard setup when you type as sometimes characters are not quite the same on other keyboards)

1 Like

Yeah sorry you were exactly on the right path my apologies ‘ yeah might have to restart step and copy/paste your one above its correct.

Thanks a lot
finally it got through

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.