Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 27

Tell us what’s happening:
Cannot see what I have been doing wrong here. It tells me to wrap the a element around terms and conditions and I think I already did it. Is there anything I should be changing? Thanks!!
Your code so far

/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>Registration Form</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
</head>
<body>
  <h1>Registration Form</h1>
  <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
  <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
    <fieldset>
      <label>Enter Your First Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
      <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
      <label>Enter Your Email: <input type="email" required /></label>
      <label>Create a New Password: <input type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
    </fieldset>
    <fieldset>
      <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
      <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
      <label><input type="checkbox" required /> I accept the<a href ="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/" terms and conditions> </a> </label>
    </fieldset>
    <fieldset></fieldset>
    <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
  </form>
</body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
width: 100%;
height: 100vh;
margin: 0;
background-color: #1b1b32;
color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
display: block;
margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.6 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 27

Link to the challenge:

A tag always starts with < and ends with >. I think one of these is in the wrong place for your opening <a> tag.

Also, you need to get the spacing right. When you are linking words in a sentence, you usually only link the words (and any spaces separating the words) but not the space before and after the words.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.