Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 28

Tell us what’s happening:
Two issues. When I complete step 28, step 29 does not provide me with a box to check my code. Second I am on step 28 it shows that i have completed all of the steps between step 28 and step 13. I went back to step 13 however it does not allow me to submit an answer. What do I do?

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset>
        <label><input type="radio" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label><input type="radio" /> Business Account</label>
        <label><input type="checkbox" required /> I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 28

Link to the challenge:

Try the following:
“Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.”

In this challenge, you have to add the name attribute set to the value of account-type into the first two input elements with the type attribute set to the “radio”.

Step 13 and step 29 are still not presenting me with challenges for the steps. I have disabled any browser programs that could interfere with the tests. How could it pass me for step 13 then when i get step 28 it suddenly stops testing me or allowing me to progress.

could you send a screen shot???

is your issue that you cannot click step 28 or that 13 appears white?

I can click on step 13 or 29 however the lessons offer no challenges allow a submission of my code.

I’ve never seen this before,
however assuming this just happened to you randomly, and your device is not a mobile
I’d suggest restarting your device.
click start>restart. this should get the device to check itself

If that didn’t work, try reposting in ‘general’, include the last screenshot,

let ppl know:
the device your using, (eg laptop, desktop)
what system operator, (windows 10 11 linux etc )
the browser,

steps you’ve taken to try to solve the problem,
eg, restart
device clean up
update checks etc

if it is a known bug, or compatibility issue, hopefully someone can give you a quick fix

i have the same trouble

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.