<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /><a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/110.0.1587.63

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 30

Link to the challenge:

Sooo my darling dear what exactly do you need help with? Can you explain your issue? I don’t remember off hand what this step wants you to do…

Step 30

To finish this fieldset off, link the text terms and conditions in the third label to the following location:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/

So it looks like you’re on the right track. However, the instructions are asking for only the words “terms and conditions” to be a link. Which means you’re going to have to move your anchor element with the link over so the only the words you need are turned into a link.

Then you also need to close the anchor element with a </a> after the words.

Does that make sense?

yes it does, but its still not passing.

Personal Account Business Account I accept the terms and conditions

hmmmm… The first part of your anchor element looks right so along as you moved it to directly in front of the words “terms and conditions” and then closed it with </a> it should be working.

It should look something like this:

<a link=".....">terms and conditions</a></label>

I’d make sure I didn’t add any extra spaces or symbols by mistake, I’m the queen of little typos and don’t notice most of the time. Sorry I can’t be more help than that :confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.