Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 30

Tell us what’s happening:

The lesson has asked me to Add a label element. Inside the newly created label element add an input element and set the type attribute to checkbox. Make this input element required so users can not sign up without agreeing to the terms and conditions.

Add an id and for attribute with the value terms-and-conditions to the elements for accessibility.

I have entered this in the area I think it should go but its asking me You should add an label after the third fieldset element.

I have swapped and changed the formula I have below between the second and third field sets and added just a label to the third fieldset and it just keeps telling me to add a label to the third field set I’m confused on what it wants me to do and where it wants the original string of code?

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <legend>Account type (required)</legend>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" checked /> Personal</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 30

Hey @DipSimp your code is just ok the position of the label element is the problem remove it from there place it below the fieldset element have highlited below

Happy coding

I understand now it wanted me to put it outside the third fieldset at first

1 Like

Yap have you solved it