<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <legend>Account type (required)</legend>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" checked /> Personal</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business</label>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<label I accept the terms and conditions><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" />I accept the<a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
</label> 

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 31

1 Like

Hello.

Your issue is here:

Look the structure of previous labels. Do the same!

Use the attribute for for the label and give the same value of the id of the next input.

Greets.

2 Likes

The challenge is as follows:

Step 31

Add I accept the terms and conditions text to the newly added label, then link the text terms and conditions to the following location:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/

You have added the text to the label element where in the space for attributes. Putting it more simply, the text should go between the opening and closing element tags, in this case label, like so:

<label>example text</label>

In fact you have inserted the text in the correct position in the element, but as I stated above it is also occupying an incorrect position.

Remember, the code reformatting was purely for illustrative purposes and is not recommended for normal use.

Does this help?
Keep up the good progress!

Happy Coding! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.