<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <legend>Account type (required)</legend>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" checked /> Personal</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business</label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /><a href="I accept https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/the terms and conditions"></label>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.Ext.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your mobile information:

9013X_EEA - Android 10 - Android SDK 29

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 31

Link to the challenge:

You added your link text within anchor tag. Reset your challenge and add required text only terms and conditions ,between opening and closing anchor tags. and add only href attribute and value link within anchor opening tag.
Example

<label><input> some text <a>linkable text</a><label>

@ZanotisShadow

1 Like

Please remember to talk to us about how the instructions or error message is confusing. Thanks