Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 37

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here. I keep getting : You should add a label element at the end of the third fieldset , after the existing label elements. I do not know what I am doing wrong. To me it looks correct.

Provide a bio:

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions">
          <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
        </label>
        <label>Provide a bio:
     <textarea></textarea>
     </label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset>
        <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /></label>
        <label>Input your age (years): <input type="number" min="13" max="120" /></label>
        <label>How did you hear about us?
          <select>
            <option value="">(select one)</option>
            <option value="1">freeCodeCamp News</option>
            <option value="2">freeCodeCamp YouTube Channel</option>
            <option value="3">freeCodeCamp Forum</option>
            <option value="4">Other</option>
          </select>
        </label>

</fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 37

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Maybe you can point it out to me, but I dont see where you have attempted this challenge. When I reset the challenge it is the same exact code that you have showing right now

code made can be ok can be good not want to give answer but question for 3 7 can be put code in 1 2 3 the 3 name fieldset can be normal and times must read where putting code person can get tired or much of code can look the same and is normal for putting code in wrong place try and can fix add good code made and find number 3 fieldset and try code again hope can help fix problem thank you take care gn gm fren

I have reset my challenge over three times and use the same code as I have used on my code.

1 Like

I am not sure I understand what this means. Can you explain a little more? You have reset the challenge three times, but I am not seeing any code you added to complete the challenge. It looks like the default code still

Provide a bio:

This is the code I am using. I have it at the end of the third fieldset.

check the question put asks for fieldset number 3 can be put code in other place take time and can find the number 3 fieldset code made is ok just need move to code a little can give idea below drop down window made for website hope can help thank you take care

I see it now. Apologies for that, but the code you added is way off from where it should be. Your label is in your second fieldset not your third. You need to move it down at the end of the next fieldset

can be code picture put if move window lower can than can count again and try move your code made the code is ok and nice can be normal learning code `

Registration Form

Registration Form

Please fill out this form with the required information

Enter Your First Name: Enter Your Last Name: Enter Your Email: Create a New Password: Personal Account Business Account I accept the terms and conditions Provide a bio:
  <fieldset>
    <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /></label>
    <label>Input your age (years): <input type="number" min="13" max="120" /></label>
    <label>How did you hear about us?
      <select>
        <option value="">(select one)</option>
        <option value="1">freeCodeCamp News</option>
        <option value="2">freeCodeCamp YouTube Channel</option>
        <option value="3">freeCodeCamp Forum</option>
        <option value="4">Other</option>
      </select>
    </label>

</fieldset>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>
`

你的答案填写是没有问题的,只是需要填写在用户编辑区内就可以调试成功了哦。

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.