Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form Step 57

I need help with step 57.(the whole thing) if you can help, plz make it easy for a kid to understand link here: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-html-forms-by-building-a-registration-form/step-57 or just reply with what I need to know to finish the step

Kindly give your code so that we will be able to help you.

It’s the input[type="submit"] where you have to use the attribute selector to style the submit button with the display of block and width of 60% but I dunno how to do it

Style input type submit with CSS
some docs about styling …
you have to put display: block;
and a width:60%;
hope this helps…

I just tried that but it didn’t work

Can you post what is that you try?

image i have to go so i wont be able to see any other posts until Friday (tomorrow) @ 11:00am-2:15pm i’ll make updates if i come after 11:00

input[type="submit"] This part selects the HTML element you want to style
{} These curly braces enclose the style rules you want to apply to the selected elements
in side the curly braces you are puting display: block; this rule changes the way the “submit” button is displayed
and width: 60%; this rule specifies the width of the “submit” button…

3 Likes

@zaklina @anon42932716 it worked :slight_smile: im so happy ive been stuck on that for a while i think. Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.