Learn Introductory JavaScript by Building a Pyramid Generator - Step 37

Tell us what’s happening:

I tried everything, but couldn’t get the correct code. maybe I am new to java script and unable to understand the instructions.
use below codes … but still didn’t get it
concatenation
result = row + result;
print
console.log(result)

little hints might not help me this time, please elaborate .

Your code so far

const character = "#";
const count = 8;
const rows = [];

for (let i = 0; i < count; i = i + 1) {
  rows.push(i);
}

let result = ""

// User Editable Region

for (const row of rows) {

result = row + result ;

console.log(result);
}

// User Editable Region

console.log(result);

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/124.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Introductory JavaScript by Building a Pyramid Generator - Step 37

2 Likes

Your solution is technically correct, but the tests are expecting result to be on the left-hand side of the plus sign.

3 Likes

I have created an issue to update the tests so accept either valid answer

1 Like

That worked thank you. But I would not have thought that position on the side of the + sign would make it succeed. Sometimes it is just the simple solution that works.

I had this same problem just the other day. Thank you for creating an issue on GitHub for it! You rock, and so does this community.

You almost there! its just the opposite way try to write like this:

solution removed by moderator

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

1 Like

I actually enjoy being able to look at the correct answer. It helps me trouble shoot and learn where im failing.