Learn SQL by Building a Student Database: Part 2 - Build a Student Database: Part 2

Tell us what’s happening:
I can’t pass the first test which is to echo ‘hello SQL’. It says “test runner failed” when I run it, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/113.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn SQL by Building a Student Database: Part 2 - Build a Student Database: Part 2

Link to the challenge:

Have you just loaded this course up for the first time today, or have you previously started it a while ago and are coming back to it now?

If you haven’t made much progress on it and you don’t mind starting it again, you should be able to fix the problem by deleting the course container at codeally.io and then starting the course afresh on FCC.

I just started this specific course today, I don’t mind restarting it but I have no idea how to do that. Do I need to make an account on codeally?

How did you start the course without a codeally account (which is created via GitHub)?
If you go through FCC it’s a prerequisite of loading up the course.
You should be able to log in at codeally.io via GitHub, if it doesn’t log you in automatically.
Or did you set it all up locally instead?

I guess I was confused because I used my Github to log in. I deleted it on codeally and restarted the course and now it’s working, thank you very much for your help :slight_smile: