</head>
  <body>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<div class="canvas"></div>
    <div class="frame"><div/>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/109.0.1518.55

Challenge: Learn the CSS Box Model by Building a Rothko Painting - Step 11

Link to the challenge:

it says Wrap the .canvas element in another div . Give that div the frame class. when i wrapped it, the hint says You should add a new div element. When i added a new div element it still didnt pass. can you tell me what im doing wrong?

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

I think you should try this. This is what they mean by wrapping .canvas

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

1 Like

Apologizes this is my first time in the forum.

Wrap the .canvas element.

\ it means to enclose the .canvas element.

So should I have two different div elements? or should the div be wrapped in the original div element with its own closing tags? Or should the second div element have a self closing tag?

Ok. let me try it again.

that’s the correct way

Thank you so much. I understand now.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.